RSS

Pro battles at Austrian Open

Austrian Golf Open, he was hot, very real. In race two. On Friday past. Leaders with up to 4 people together, and Robert Coles, Juist Louis Ar, Thomas Norman Garrett, in Gan, G. and Bull, Larry the score at 7-under par 137 in Williamsburg. Bond led the first day was a drop in the first nine with three strokes behind the leaders. 

          Robert Coles, the British steel shafts. Hot off the back of a 7-under 137 does not fold up the island's leaders. In battle, the Austrian Golf Open at Los Angeles Central CT features. Austria After finishing the second round. Friday, September 23 through the New York Post Mountain rod iron Dutch blood, Thomas Norman Garrett's friends in Denmark and the Pro Bull Cola from India ranks number one as well. 
        Coles's a great collection of seven birdies, said: "I'm putting it far enough. I have nothing to complain about it. You must hit the fairway. If you want to score in this field. I drive better in a week. I enjoy going out to play. That is the key for me. " 
        "If I am happy. And I enjoy playing golf. After that, I will show good form. So look forward to. I will do the work in this next round this weekend. And we have to wait to see what's happening, "said 39-year-old golfer concluded. 
        The new Ar collected four birdies, two bogeys, but it is said, "I wait for my chance. I missed some. But the island's leaders. After that, it is to see that. What can we do on Sunday. I want to play along with the pressure on the last day really. " 
        William Bond, the steel shaft with a Welsh This is the first day. The hair thoroughly. Now falls to No. 9 with the results at 4-under-par 140 by three strokes behind the leader as ever. 
        Summary of the European Golf Tour's Austrian Golf Open prize money of 1 million euros (about 43 million) at the Diamondhead Country Club, 7386 yards, par 72 at Los Angeles Central CT features. Austria After finishing the second round. Friday, September 23 the past.          
  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment