RSS

Woods gets back on track

American shoots nine-under with Rose at Tavistock Cup



Tiger Woods made an impressive return from injury as combined with Justin Rose to shoot a nine-under par round of 63 in their better-ball partnership on the first day of the Tavistock Cup in Florida.

Woods was representing Albany against Lake Nona, Isleworth and Queenwood in the annual two-day four-club challenge.The 14-time major-winner was back in action eight days after pulling out of the final round in the Cadillac Championship with an Achilles tendon strain.

"I did the smart thing and prudent thing this time, hence I'm back in a week," Woods said."I've done it before and played through not just pain, but injury and set myself back quite a bit. That's what I did last year and missed two major championships because of it. - http://www1.skysports.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment