RSS

Woods confirms Bay Hill date

Tiger sets sights on seventh victory at Arnold Palmer Invitational



Tiger Woods has confirmed that he will tee up at the Arnold Palmer Invitational later this month.

The 36-year-old, whose sensational closing 62 earned him a share of second place behind Rory McIlroy at the Honda Classic, will be bidding for his seventh victory at the Bay Hill Country Club.The event will be his final tune-up for the Masters in April, and he insisted his eight-under effort at PGA National proves his form is peaking at the right time to tackle Augusta National.

"I've been close to shooting this score, or scores like this," he said. "It was just a matter of time before things all fell in to place."Overall, my finishes have been pretty good since Australia on. And it was just a matter of keep building, keep sticking with it, the process.

"Each tournament I've progressed, I've gotten better. And it's just a matter of time before I put it all together for an entire tournament."I'm thrilled at the fact that each and every week, my game has gotten better. Each tournament it's gotten better, and that's the whole idea heading in to April." - http://www1.skysports.com/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment